Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bobcat in my back yard! In Orange county?!?!?

Well this may seem like a fake story but I asure u it's not. I was out side playing with my dog and this tan looking this was russlin in the bushes. So I put my dog in thinking it's another dog. But I went to go look and it was Gone. So I went back down to my house. So all of a sudden I hear growling behind me. I look and it's a bob cat! I ran like hell when it saw me. (not the smartest thing to do) and it followed me. And I went in the hous and it stayed by the door. I went outside and it started rubbing against me like a normal cat. And it let me pet it. This thing follows me around everywhere I can't go to my friends house without it starteling them or my neighbors. No one knows about this yet. Not even my mom. This thing tries to get into the house. One time I sat down and it layed right on me. What should I do. And how would I tell everyone that I have a bobcat for a pet??????

No comments:

Post a Comment