Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is there any way of finding out where the child support I pay goes?

I have a child for whom I've always paid child support since his mother and I seperated after he turned 4. I was supporting his mother too up until this point. I didn't consult the courts regarding how much I should pay, but instead, did a bit of research on how the amount is calculated. I'm asking the question because I think that the amount I'm paying is way more than what it costs to support a child of his age and I don't really see where the money goes since he always where's the cheapest clothes, except for certain items which I keep at my home for when he stays over. I understand that fathers almost always appear to be the bad guys, but I asure you that all I want is what is best for my son and I'm tired of supporting his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment