Friday, March 11, 2011

For Christians - Do you know that we are ordered by God to judge those in the body?

Reading some replies from my previous question I am lifted by how many mindful believers we have. However, I know we don't have much time these days, but if we look at I Cor. ch 5, yes, and we see that esp. in matters of sexual immorality, we must judge those in the body, and leave the world to judge the world. No, I am well aware of my failings I asure you, this is not a major finger pointing excercise. Let us bind ourselves together with Gods love, forgiveness and kindness, but like wild grizzly bears let us clean up the body, it is our job, and keep each other in prayer and in heart. Leave the doctrines that separates us, and lets bring the arms and hands and legs and voices of the body of Christ together,

No comments:

Post a Comment