Friday, March 11, 2011

People who been in this situation please help?

I Like this guy and sorta kinda thought about him alot i was in my first crush stage or the honeymoon stage even though we weren't dating and i got someone to ask him out for me he rejected me I found out why because he was in a secret relationship and backed off. I not like that. So now I was talking to my friend and her boyfriend and i told them i was over it but Im sorta not but not going to express it so they told that they asked him if he thought I was stalking him (that's unusual question) they said he said yes so on my field trip I was all miserable. So then i thought about it and maybe they were lying so I told him im going to ask if he really thought that. I was just getting over it and this happened. I don't want to be on bad terms with him. I really want to prove my mind that I my friends are fake and a guy doesn't like me. I know you would say who cares but this is for people who experienced it or understands me. I only a teen and have feelings. But my question is how can i ask him in a not so creepy way??? I not stalking HIm i would know where he lives, his number, everything about him. I have better things to do with my time. I'm trying to get over him I never felt this way about someone. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment