Friday, March 11, 2011

Why does my friend's number show up wrong on caller ID?

For the last month, my friend's name and number have come up as unknown. For the last 2 days, it's showing as BT&S, LLC 305-938-5809. This is definitely not her, any business we are aware of, and not even close to the right number. I have Frontier for phone service, she has Comcast. I also had an incident last week - I called my sister's cell phone and left her a message. She received a message from my phone number, but it was a man leaving a message for someone else. Same time, said it was from my number, it was the only message she got. I haven't noticed any strange charges on my phone bill at all....I do receive unlimited long distance, so maybe I wouldn't notice? Does anyone have ANY idea what might be happening? I've never heard of anything like this. We're moving in a few weeks and won't have the same phone service or number anymore, so not too concerned, but just really curious about what might be happening. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment