Friday, March 11, 2011

I have stuffed around this guy what do i do?

Well i had a major crush on this guy for around 8 months and we were friends and talk and hugged all the time but recently i stopped liking him because he asked me out and i said i dont know and it turns out it was a huge joke so i was so upset and got over him and we didnt really talk much after that and started liking this other guy who goes to another school and i found out he likes me back i was so happy and he asked me to be his girlfriend but i said i dont know because i didnt think it would work out coz we go different schools, but now hes found ways to see me so i said id be his girlfriend after we hang out more and he asked me on a date to the movies for next week and i said id go but now since yesterday the guy i used to have a crush on is talking to me heaps and he made up a handshake with me and i couldnt do it so he said ill show you slowly, so he grabbed my hand and was holding it and slowly pulling away then did the rest of the handshake and he is being so nice and i like him soo much again but now i dont know what to do about the other guy coz the other guy had to reject some other girl so he could date me but he is a bit up himself and is obsessed wiv his abs and wouldnt make a very good boyfriend but he told me he hates it when girls change their mind and i feel slack if i do that to him and i think im stuck and im gonna have to date him but i dont have feelings for him no more

No comments:

Post a Comment