Saturday, March 12, 2011

Question regarding a law sue against a landlord?

I was going to rent a house back in march. I gave a deposit only not the first month rent to the manager of the house. He gave me a receipt we didn't even do a contract then minutes after my husband and I changed our mind. We called him and he didn't answer the phone. I went back to the house they were renting. The owner of the house was there I told her that we changed our mind she tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. She asure us that in the morning when he can get in contact with the manager they will return our money. She never called back so we had to call her the next day she told us that she didn't have nothing to do with the money he charged for the house that to deal with him.. Ok she is the owner of the house.. Anyways we tried calling him finally got in contact with him then he said he used the money to do some work on the house.. anyways my point her is he kept giving the run around in other words they don't want to pay he disconnect his cell phone.. Lucky I know where the owner of the house has a business store. I went there to charge the money "she said they had deported the manager". I want file a law sue against him but I can get a hold of him can I serve the owner since she is the owner of the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment